MyAxeWallet is a web interface to the Axe blockchain, inspired by MyEtherWallet and created by DeltaEngine.net. It is explicitly not an online wallet, meaning you maintain control over your private keys at all times. Unlike many other light wallets, MyAxeWallet also supports advanced Axe features such as InstantSend and PrivateSend. The project is non-profit, open source and free to use. You can load a wallet and transact in a variety of wallet formats:
- Keystore wallet (file-based)
- Ledger hardware wallet
- Trezor hardware wallet
- Private key
- BIP39/44 HD recovery phrase (coming soon)
- BIP32 HD recovery phrase (coming soon)
MyAxeWallet offers complete and detailed documentation for all functions.
- Getting started
- How to Create a Wallet via Keystore file
- Using the Ledger Hardware Wallet on MyAxeWallet
- Using the Trezor Hardware Wallet on MyAxeWallet
- How to does AXE InstantSend work on MyAxeWallet?
- How to does AXE PrivateSend work on MyAxeWallet?